Teac Bluetooth Turntable Cherry Wood
Teac TN180BTA3CH 3-Speed Cherry Turntable With Bluetooth
The TN-180BT brings you a totally new way of listening to vinyl records with its Bluetooth® capability. No extra cost for hi-fi components or complicated wiring is required. Only Bluetooth® speakers or headphones you might have for iPhones are required to enjoy the world of vinyl records.
Designed for music enthusiasts, the belt-drive motor ensures a clearer sound than direct-drive DJ players, while selectable outputs, Phono, Line or Bluetooth allow you to connect any type of amplifiers, powered speakers or Bluetooth devices.
Unlike many budget turntables, the TN-180BT employs a single wooden board cabinet with high-density MDF to dampen vibrations and provide clearer and richer sound, while 3-speed and auto-return turntable mechanism.
For music lovers who have been collecting vinyl records for decades or those just starting out, TEAC’s TN-180BT delivers the true sound of vinyl records. Available in cherry, black and white finish.
- Belt-drive turntable
- Built-in Bluetooth® transmitter to BT speakers or headphones
- Built-in Phono equalizing amplifier
- PHONO, LINE and Bluetooth® outputs
- High-density MDF cabinet for improved resonance reduction
- 3-speed (33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Auto-return and manual arm lifter
Built-in Bluetooth® transmitter
The TN-180BT delivers the sound wirelessly via built-in Bluetooth® transmitter, in addition to conventional RCA output in analog Line or Phono format. The pairing button is located at the tone-arm base, which illuminates when the connection with BT speakers/headphone is made successfully.
- A new way of record playing
- Unlike other turntable units, the TN-180BT provides you the simplest way of listening to vinyl records via Bluetooth® wireless technology. If you already have a Bluetooth-enable speakers or headphone for your iPhone/Android phone, all you have to do is to install the TN-180BT in your room – no pricy hi-fi system and complicated wiring are required –. The connection is as simple as ABC, just press the BT pairing button when the Bluetooth® speakers/headphones are ready to the pairing, and once the connection is established, you don't need to repeat the same process every time you listening to vinyl records.
- The TN-180BT also provides conventional ways of connection to hi-fi system with or without PHONO input via cable, and an RCA audio cable comes with the TN-180BT.
An authentic 3-speed Turntable
The TN-180BT plays LP, EP and SP records from your library. The tone-arm automatically returns to the original position as playback finished.
MM-type cartridge pre-installed for quick start
An MM-type cartridge is already installed to the straight-type tone-arm at the factory, so you can start playing records as soon as you open the box. The authentic belt-drive turntable is driven by a high torque DC motor, while precision stainless steel spindle and durable brass spindle holder maintain accurate rotation speed.
High-density MDF cabinet construction
Unlike others with plastic chassis, a single wooden board with high-density MDF minimizes vibrations and resonance to playback of your vinyl record library with clearer sound.
Built-in MM-type Phono EQ amplifier
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier regardless type of inputs. The TN-180BT supports both PHONO and LINE outputs that allow you to play vinyl with or without Phono equalizer.