Botzees Pai Technology Robotics Kit
Robotics, Programming and Augmented Reality!
Botzees is a coding robotics kit for kids ages 4 and up, that combines creativity, construction, and coding. Kids can program and code 6 different pre-designed Botzees or create their own! Botzees can be taught to move, drum, dance, make sounds, and light up using the free app. 130 uniquely shaped, easy-to-grip blocks with rounded edges will inspire kids’ imagination with tactile, tangible hands-on learning. And then the 30 interactive Augmented Reality puzzles teach even more coding concepts with visual cues.
- Create, program, and play with Botzees, a robotics kit that combines augmented reality, coding, and creativity.
- Includes 130 uniquely shaped, easy-to-grip blocks featuring rounded edges and unique shapes to inspire imagination.
- 30 interactive augmented reality puzzles teach fundamental coding concepts like sequencing, looping, and conditional coding in intuitive and visual-based methods.
- Kids can program Botzees to move, dance, make sounds, and light up using the free, intuitive app.
- Build and code six different pre-designed Botzees, or create your own! There are limitless creative possibilities.
Award Winning Learning
The Little Things Too
- Can be built and AR integrated in less than twenty minutes.
- Color-guided instructions make building super easy.
- Nurtures logical thinking, creativity, and understanding complex systems.
- Compatible with most tablets.
- Durable design withstands (reasonably) rough play.
- Great to play with other children.
- Even better than an imaginary best friend.